PLUMBING CHIEF | SENIOR PLUMBING DESIGNER
Samantha has a background in architecture and entered the plumbing design field in 2015 at Formica & Associates. In addition to her plumbing design duties during her time at Formica & Associates, she was called on to assist in many mechanical and electrical design duties. In addition, she has experience in plumbing design for commercial restaurants. Samantha is now the head of Formica & Associates plumbing department. She performs calculations, sizes equipment, and prepares the plumbing design and construction documents all while managing and supporting her team members.
- Florida Atlantic University
- Bachelor’S In Urban And Regional Planning 2012
- Seabury Residence – 7,000 SF Residence, Palm City, FL Design/Build. MEP Design.
- Deco Green – 7 Story Mixed Use Buildings, Lake Worth, FL Design/Build. MEP Design, Custom Booster Pump Design
- Starlight Stables – Horse Stables/Groomers Quarters, Wellington, FL Design/Build. MEP Design, Custom Water Design.
- Dvorkin Residence – 37,974 SF Residence, Hillsboro Beach, FL Design/Build. MEP Design, Structured Plumbing Design.
- Golden Beach Civil Center – Golden Beach, FL Design/Build. MEP Design