Steve Henderson, PE
PRINCIPAL | DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING | MECHANICAL ENGINEER
As the Director of Engineering, Steve leads the company’s engineering and quality control processes from the Boca Raton office in Florida. He actively participates in management functions and helps set direction as it relates to the engineering teams. As Principal-in-Charge, Steve provides team oversight as well as setting and directing quality control, engineering standards, and project management strategies. Steve has a broad engineering background that includes mechanical, plumbing, fire protection design, energy modeling, commissioning and the LEED certification process. Steve leads our Project Quality Excellence initiative which seeks to instill a work culture of constant improvement and top quality deliverables. Steve is also tasked with implementing a Rapid Energy Modeling tool for early and real-time collaboration with our clients and building departments. Steve has expert knowledge of Autodesk REVIT and ensures the engineering staff is using the software to its full potential.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Florida Atlantic University
- Miramar Public Safety Building. 25,000 SF New municipal office building construction, condenser water system design
- Boynton Beach Police Department. 60,000 SF New mixed use construction, air cooled chilled water system design
- YMCA Weston Chiller Replacement. Replacement of existing air cooled chiller
- Boca West Country Club. 60,000 SF Renovation of an existing club house, water source chiller system design with ice storage
- Hampton Inn Midtown. 75,000 SF New construction, nine story hotel, DOAS & VRF system
- Center Park Storage. 60,000 SF New construction, four story storage building with DOAS.
- Coral Springs Municipal Complex. 75,000 SF New municipal office building construction, water cooled chiller plant
- Tamarac Fire Station 78. 7,000 SF New construction, DX system
- Blessed Sacrament Church HVAC Replacement. Replacement of existing 50 ton hybrid air cooled chiller and air handler